Over the past 6 years Rugby AM have established themselves as a leading brand within Rugby League committed to showcasing the players, fans and future stars in order to grow the game of Rugby League.
Our brand new and exciting Rugby AM Minis academy is our commitment to inspire the future stars of the game at an early age ensuring they engage with Rugby League whilst having fun and learning new skills with their parents and other children. Here is what they have to look forward to:
- Rugby specific sessions delivered by elite coaches.
- Tailored to all abilities; both boys and girls aged 2-7.
- Aims to prepare children with the skills and confidence for community club rugby and other sports
- Unique multi-skilled activities using invasion games
- Team building activities
- Develop the children’s physical literacy and fundamental movement skills.
- Enables children to improve their health and well-being
- Allows children to meet new friends.
Grassroots rugby league is the lifeblood of the sport and is a key focus for Rugby AM as we aim to expand our reach and services to help develop young players and benefit the community clubs within the game.
The programme brings together a reputable Rugby brand, the community and professional Rugby League stars using the power of sport to engage, motivate and inspire the next generation of stars leaving a lasting, positive impact on young people’s lives.
- Children get the opportunity to meet the mascots and superstars of Rugby League and play/train alongside them.
Sessions are personally tutored, professionally run, safe and FUN. All sessions aim to be engaging and enjoyable for both children and parents.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – ALL ABILITIES WELCOME – GIRLS & BOYS! (ages 2 – 7)
FREE TASTER SESSION – TRY BEFORE YOU BUY! KIDS CAN COME ALONG TO ONE FREE SESSION TO SEE IF THEY LIKE IT!
38 sessions run throughout school term time.
£30 ONE OFF LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP – includes personalised Minis rugby top and water bottle.
MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION’S (CANCEL AT ANY TIME)
Tots (AGES 2 – 4) = £14.99 PER MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION (CANCEL AT ANY TIME)
MINIS (5 – 7) = -£15.99 PER MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION (CANCEL AT ANY TIME)
TOTS (AGES 2 – 4) Batley Sports and Tennis Centre (Gymnasium), Windmill Lane, Batley, WF17 0QD.
EVERY THURSDAY evening – 5:15pm – 5:45pm.
MINIS (AGES 5 – 7) Batley Sports and Tennis Centre (Gymnasium), Windmill Lane, Batley, WF17 0QD.
EVERY THURSDAY evening – 5:45pm – 6:30pm
- What does my child need to wear?
Suitable indoor / outdoor sportswear suitable to weather conditions. Suitable footwear (i.e. trainers (indoors) / rugby boots (outdoors)
- What does my child need to bring?
A drink of water / juice (nothing fizzy)
- How long are the sessions?
30 minutes for Tots / 45 minutes for Minis
- Do I leave my child or can I stay with them?
We encourage parents to stay with their children and are welcome to join in our games to support their children’s development
- They have siblings, can we bring them along?
Siblings are welcome to watch our sessions however due to health and safety factors they are unable to join in the sessions
- What qualifications do your coaching staff have?
All our coaches are Level 2 qualified and hold first aid and safeguarding certificates