The Rugby AM Limited Privacy Statement explains Rugby AM Limited's data processing practices. If you would like to make a request about the personal information or this policy, please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer by e-mail at [email protected]
Personal information is collected from you via online application forms and when you e-mail or contact us with your details. Information is also collected automatically when you visit our site including browsing patterns and demographic data which is collected via cookies and session file information.
By providing your personal details you are agreeing that personal information collected via rugbyam.co.uk can be used to:
• Process your application.
• Provide you with an efficient and personal service and information on the services and products offered.
• Conduct market research and run promotions and competitions.
• Allow us and our partners to send you details of relevant special offers and promotions via e-mail, telephone, SMS and post using the contact details you have provided.
• Pass your contact details to financial solution providers in order for them to contact you regarding possible non-lending solutions if we are unable to source a suitable lending proposition for you.
We may also use the personal information you provide for the purposes of: identity verification, credit and risk management, revenue collection, database verification and enhancement. If you would prefer your information not to be used in these ways, please email [email protected]
Some of the services that we provide will result in sending an SMS, wireless or other mobile offering to your mobile phone. These should be obvious in the context of the offering at the time you sign up. By signing up, you are agreeing to receive these mobile offerings. You understand that your wireless carrier's standard rates apply to these messages. To unsubscribe or discontinue SMS messages, send "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received. This process impacts only the future delivery of the particular SMS message offering, so you must send that message for each offering. This will not affect offerings sent on behalf of third parties.