Over the past 4 years Rugby AM have established themselves as a leading brand within Rugby League committed to showcasing the players, fans and future stars in order to grow the game of Rugby League.
Our new Rugby AM Minis academy is our commitment to inspire the future stars of the game at an early age ensuring they engage with Rugby League whilst having fun and learning new skills with their parents and other children. Here is what they have to look forward to:
- Rugby specific sessions delivered by experienced coaches.
- Tailored to all abilities; both boys and girls aged 3-6.
- Aims to prepare children with the skills and confidence for community club rugby (U7’s).
- Unique multi-skilled activities using invasion games
- Team building activities
- Develop the children’s physical literacy and fundamental movement skills.
- Enables children to improve their health and well-being
- Allows children to meet new friends.
Grass roots rugby league is the lifeblood of the sport and is a key focus for Rugby AM as we aim to expand our reach and services to help develop young players and benefit the community clubs within game.
The programme brings together a reputable Rugby brand, amateur clubs and professional Rugby League stars using the power of sport to engage, motivate and inspire the next generation of stars leaving a lasting, positive impact on young people’s lives.
The cost of a six week course will be £25. Included in the package will be a FREE Rugby AM Minis t-shirt for new participants, awards, certificates, player appearances, TV appearances* and many other benefits.
Any questions please contact Tony Aubrey:
Email: [email protected]
*subject to availability
This competition is now closed.