Free taster sessions for boys & girls aged 3-6 on Tuesday 20th and 27th March (5pm) at Castleford Panthers, Raglan Cl, Castleford WF10 1PL.
Joining a Rugby AM Minis Academy will help your children's development both physically and mentally.
What we deliver...
- Rugby specific sessions delivered by experienced coaches.
- Tailored to all abilities; both boys and girls aged 3-6.
- Aims to prepare children with the skills and confidence for community club rugby (U7’s).
- Unique multi-skilled activities using invasion games
- Team building activities
- Develop the children’s physical literacy and fundamental movement skills.
- Enables children to improve their health and well-being
- Allows children to meet new friends.
The programme brings together a reputable Rugby brand, amateur clubs and professional Rugby League stars using the power of sport to engage, motivate and inspire the next generation of stars leaving a lasting, positive impact on young people’s lives.
Become part of it! Start by filling in the form below...